Near Infrared Sauna
this contact form Focused Near Infra-red Lamps use light wavelengths to aid in detoxification, deep tissue healing, and pain/inflammation relief. These wavelengths penetrate tissues without emitting dangerous electromagnetic radiation. Near Infra-red wavelengths have been indicated to destabilize cancer cells.
http://rvpeaceriver.com/annual-fresh-air-market/ Unlike high temperature dry and steam heat saunas, our near infra-red light sauna stimulates the sweating process without discomfort or feelings of suffocation. Near infra-red light creates a “fever” reaction in the body that has many benefits including:
- Destabilization of Lyme spirochetes through a “hyperthermia” effect.
- Reduction in pathogenic load by killing dangerous bacteria and viruses.
- Excretion of chemical toxins, including heavy metals, such as cadmium, lead, zinc, nickel, and mercury.
- Reduction in radioactive load that a patient may carry from prior radiotherapy treatments and imaging studies.
- Enhanced pain relief and improved blood flow.
- Stimulation of immune system.
Patients using Near Infra-red Sauna Therapy at Apothec Naturals and Wellness Clinic have experienced the following benefits:
- Enhanced blood circulation
- Cellular generation
- Increased white blood cell count
- Temporary relief from muscular pain and spasms
- Healed joint aches and stiffness
- Stimulated DNA and protein synthesis in cells
- Penetrating warmth and a feeling of comfort
As long as the patient takes precautions to be properly hydrated, there are side effects.
The benefits of a sauna on the immune system and disease processes have been well documented. In addition to being relaxing and soothing, a sauna and the accompanying induced hyperthermia on the body, mimics the beneficial effects of a fever, without the discomfort. At 104 degrees F., for example, the growth rate of the polio virus is reduced up to 250 times; at 106 degrees pneumococcus, a bacterium responsible for pneumonia dies. Although the effects of this artificial method of increasing the body temperature are not as comprehensive as a natural fever, there are definite system wide effects. There is evidence that artificial fever works as an immune system stimulant by increasing the number of white blood cells in the body.
In a 1959-review of studies on the effects of heat treatments, Mayo Clinic researcher Dr. Wakim and colleagues cite findings indicating that the number of white blood cells in the blood increased by an average of 58% during artificially induced fever. Researchers also have found increases in the activity of the white blood cells during induced fever.
Apart from the immune system-stimulating effects of sweat therapy, many thought it as one of the most effective and painless detoxifying treatments available. Sweat contains almost the same elements as urine, and for this reason, the skin is sometimes called the third kidney. It is estimated that as much as 30% of bodily wastes are eliminated by way of perspiration, and during a steam sauna, the body perspires profusely.